Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Starting Fresh...

Well it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Life gets in the way of doing what you really want to do sometimes. I am thrilled that 2011 is almost over. Moving on to bigger and hopefully better things in the new year!






Just thought I'd post something that I've been cooking up and I'll keep posting as I keep creating...promise!



Here's a painting that I did for a self promotional piece for my page in the 2012 edition of Directory of Illustration. It's Adam Richman from Man V. Food! It's an 8x10 illustration on board, with textured gesso and oil paint. In a few weeks I should get my copy of the DIR and I can't wait to see it! The marketing director, Adrian, told me that I'm towards the back of the book this year and that my page is next to someones work that compliments my work. So I'm pretty curious to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment